Information for Registered Campers
2022 Dates & Deadlines
- July 1 – All tuition payments are due
- July 1 – All paperwork must be uploaded into CampBrain
- July 1 – Gotta Gear order deadline
- July 24 – Campers check in for Lions Camp Pride Session
- August 7 – Campers check in for Brewster Session
These forms need to be completed within CampBrain by July 1st:
- Camper Medical Form
- Overnight Camper Roommate Request
These documents must be uploaded into CampBrain by July 1st:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Signature of Licensed Medical Professional
- Health Insurance Card (front and back)
- Camper Photo
- Participant Waiver (Brewster session only)
These forms will be collected at Check-In:
- Negative COVID-19 test result
- COVID-19 Self Declaration Form – we will have these available at Check-In to fill out in person!
Before Camp Starts
It is paramount that everyone arrives healthy to camp. We are counting on every camper, staffer, and family member to comply with the pre-camp low-risk behaviors to protect each other and our shared camp experience.
All participants must take either a PCR or rapid antigen test within the 48 hours prior to arrival, and present the negative result at check-in. Camper check-in is Sunday afternoon, so the test must be administered no earlier than Friday afternoon. If using an at-home rapid test, please take a photo of the processed test, and that can be sent to us ahead of check-in.
- We require all participants at the August session to be fully vaccinated.
- We urge all campers participating in the July session to be fully vaccinated, but are not requiring it.
- All of our staff members are required to be fully vaccinated.
For the week prior to arrival at camp, campers and members of their household should engage in low-risk behaviors, even if campers and members of their household are vaccinated. Low-risk behaviors include
- Limiting interaction with individuals outside of your household
- Being outdoors
- Physical distancing
- Wearing a mask in congested spaces regardless of vaccination status
- Wearing a mask in indoor spaces if unvaccinated
- Good hand-washing hygiene
On Check-In Day
Check-In is on Sunday from 2pm-3pm.
All participants must take either a PCR or rapid antigen test within the 48 hours prior to arrival, and present the negative result at check-in.
Any unvaccinated campers will also take a rapid test at check-in.
All of our packing lists are included in the full Camper Info Packet, or you can view them here! Click images below to enlarge
- Gotta-Have-It – equipment & clothing suggestions for an ACTIVE week
- Gotta Camper’s Handy Dandy Toolbox
- Fort Knox – explanation and list of ideas