Information for Registered Campers
On This Page:
- Overview of all forms needed
- Before Camp Starts
- Check-In Day
- Packing Lists
- Full Camper Info Packet (coming soon!)
2022 Dates & Deadlines
- July 1 – All tuition payments are due
- July 1 – All paperwork must be uploaded into CampBrain
- July 24 – Campers check in for Lions Camp Pride Session
- August 7 – Campers check in for Brewster Session
There may be additional forms required.
These forms need to be completed within CampBrain by July 1st:
- Camper Medical Form
- Overnight Camper Roommate Request
These documents must be uploaded into CampBrain by July 1st:
- Proof of vaccination
- Signature of Licensed Medical Professional
- Health Insurance Card (front and back)
- Camper Photo
- Participant Waiver (Brewster session only)
These forms will be collected at Check-In:
- Negative COVID-19 test result
- COVID-19 Self Declaration Form – we will have these available at Check-In to fill out in person!
Before Camp Starts
It is paramount that everyone arrives healthy to camp. We are counting on every camper, staffer, and family member to comply with the pre-camp low-risk behaviors to protect each other and our shared camp experience.
All participants must take either a PCR or rapid antigen test within the 48 hours prior to arrival, and present the negative result at check-in. Camper check-in is Sunday afternoon, so the test must be administered no earlier than Friday afternoon.
- We require all participants at the August session to be fully vaccinated.
- We urge all campers participating in the July session to be fully vaccinated, but are not requiring it.
- All of our staff members are required to be fully vaccinated.
For the week prior to arrival at camp, campers and members of their household should engage in low-risk behaviors, even if campers and members of their household are vaccinated. Low-risk behaviors include
- Limiting interaction with individuals outside of your household
- Being outdoors
- Physical distancing
- Wearing a mask in congested spaces regardless of vaccination status
- Wearing a mask in indoor spaces if unvaccinated
- Good hand-washing hygiene
On Check-In Day
Check-In is on Sunday from 2pm-3:45pm.
All participants must take either a PCR or rapid antigen test within the 48 hours prior to arrival, and present the negative result at check-in.
More details to come as our sessions get closer!
We have THREE packing lists – click images below to enlarge, or click here for the lists as a PDF.
- Gotta-Have-It – equipment & clothing suggestions for an ACTIVE week
- Gotta Camper’s Handy Dandy Toolbox
- Fort Knox – explanation and list of ideas