Information for Registered Campers
As we get closer to camp, this page will have all of the packing lists, forms, and more that you’ll need!
Countdown to Opening Day
Safety Protocols for 2021 Sessions:
As of April 22, these are the current protocols we are planning for this summer. Please note that these may change!
- All participants must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19. If this requirement cannot be met, participants must complete a 7-day quarantine at home prior to arrival and submit a negative PCR test administered within 72 hours of arrival on campus.
- Approved face coverings are to be worn in all inside communal spaces. Face coverings may be removed when outside ONLY if it is possible to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between all participants.
- All paperwork MUST be completed well in advance of your session. We will also have some additional paperwork this year, include a release of liability waiver.
- Check-In will take place outside in waves, and we discourage additional family members from tagging along.
- Parents are not permitted to enter the dorms/bunks or any camp/campus buildings.
- Any participant who demonstrates symptoms of COVID-19 must return home immediately.
- Participants who travel to New Hampshire from outside of New England must be in compliance with all travel and quarantine regulations.
- All participants will be temperature checked each day.
There are also plenty of adjustments we’re making to daily life at camp! If you have any specific questions/concerns I’m more than happy to chat with you – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Dates & Deadlines
- March 31st – Early Bird Discount – EXTENDED to April 30th!
- May 1st – Financial Assistance Application due
- July 1 – All tuition payments are due
- July 1 – All paperwork is due
- July 25-30 – Overnight Session 1
- August 8-13 – Overnight Session 2