Greetings, Gotta Families!

I hope you’re all doing well. Even though most of us are stuck inside, schools and workplaces are closed, and many things seem uncertain, I hope you’re all thinking about summer and planning for camp–I sure am!

We’re all in a strange holding pattern, waiting to see what happens. A lot of the stress we are all feeling is due to the uncertainty of everything. I am right there with you – usually by now we would be almost done with camper registration, and I’d be sending out job offers to our Gotta Staffers! At this point I am trying to prepare us for both the best and worst case scenarios. With that in mind, we have made the following adjustments:

  • The 10% Early Bird discount is extended until at least April 10th
  • The registration deposit requirement is waived. If you want to send your kids to Gotta Camp, register before April 10th to lock in the EB rate, and pay all tuition later.
  • If your session is ultimately canceled due to COVID-19, you will have the option to either roll your payment over as a credit toward next summer, or receive a full refund.

I hope these measures will ease some of the stress around summer planning–and give you and your camper something exciting to look forward to! If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.

All my best (from at least 6ft away)