This is a step-by-step guide to our online platform CampBrain. We use this for all paperwork and payments. If at any point in the process you have questions, please reach out, I am happy to help!
Step 1: People
Set up your camper’s information. If you have used this system before, you will be able to simply select the household member to register them.
Step 2: Sessions & Options
Add the session you want to your cart. Before March 31st, the Early Bird discount will be automatically applied. Day campers will have the option to add lunch for the week if desired. There is also an option to contribute to the Scholarship Fund at this step.
Step 3: Forms
Some of these are required in order to register, while others can be completed at a later date:
- Household Form – must be completed in order to register. Contact information for parent/guardians, emergency contacts, & camper pick-up authorization. For returning families, this will be pre-filled, just check for anything that needs to be updated!
- Camper Waivers – must be completed in order to register. This includes our standard photo release and screen-free agreement.
- Camper Info – must be completed in order to register. Nickname, t-shirt size, past experience, skill/interest inventory.
- Camper Medical Form – this form can be completed later! For returning campers, the medical form will be pre-filled and you can update any part as needed.
- Overnight Camper Roommate Request – this form can be completed later!
Step 4: Payment Options
FOR 2021 REGISTRATION, WE ARE WAIVING THE REGISTRATION DEPOSIT THROUGH APRIL. Sorry, we cannot accept American Express. Additional payments can be made at any time through our online system via credit card or eCheck, or by mailing a check. Final balance is due by July 1.
Step 5: Review
Review all of your registration details and make any revisions needed before submitting your application.
Step 6: Application Submitted!
You did it! You will receive a confirmation email shortly, and a full Camper Info Packet will be shared as we get closer to the session dates. At any point between now and camp, you can log into the CampBrain system to make payments and upload the remaining paperwork we require – a doctor’s signature approving full participation, and the front & back of your child’s health insurance card. We can’t wait to see you at Camp!